tum, tum, tum, tum, tuuuuuuuum

Just over a month ago I started the 30 day shred. Unfortunately a week and half in I injured both my ankles after I had gone for a run, did one of the 30 day shred level 2 sessions and stupidly then did another exercise DVD (both exercise DVDs without trainers on!). Because of this I've had about a month off of any exercise as my ankles were simply too painful. Luckily, this coincided with my giving up chocolate for lent so I didn't actually put any weight on, but it certainly leveled out for that time. However, this weekend I managed to go out for two runs and a short session on the rowing machine, and was pleased that the old ankles seemed to cope well with them.

So, in yet another bid to try and get rid of the leftover "tum from being a mum", I am attempting the 30 day shred yet again. To be fair, when I started it last time, it was making a difference. Even in just a few days my stomach felt firmer and stronger.

Weight has been checked and measurements taken (I've never taken exercise this seriously before), so, here's hoping that with a bit more sensible eating (my downfall I'm afraid) and a refreshed attitude towards squeezing a workout into busy days of entertaining 19 month old daughter, working and extra studies, that the leftovers will be banished forever. Well, for a little while at least!!

No comments:

Post a Comment